|Why Do I Need SEO Services?
• 90% of users find new sites through search engines.
• 80% of search engine users don't browse the results deeper than first two pages.
• 75% of online purchases and orders are made on websites found through search engines.
• 80% of Internet users browse search engines every day.
• 95% of users consider sites found through search engines being the leaders in their market field.
• Search engine browsing is the most popular type of Internet activity along with email usage.
Search Engine Optimization
As you probably know when someone needs to find anything on the Web he usually uses a search engine for that purpose. If you're looking for a new home,
car, electronic gadget, cell phone, vacation package, flight, etc. you'll likely go online first to find out more or order this particular item. That's
why for any business of any size and field it's vitally important to rank high in the organic (free) search engine listing for its targeted keywords. In
such a way prospective clients will find you and you'll be able to expand your business, sales and conversions.
Unfortunately, not all business owners and managers understand in the full scope the importance of online exposure. Top search engine placement for
targeted keywords will allow you be always in front of prospective clients eyes as well as help you improve your business and brand awareness.
Professional website optimization could be a smart marketing investment as Internet is the most widely used media and continue to expand even more,
so why not to take advantage of this growing market with enormous potential?
Organic search engine optimization vs. PPC (Pay Per Click)
When you're searching for something, for example, in Google.com you get results based on their relevancy to your query entered. Those results that
are shown at the left side are considered to be "free", "natural" or "organic", meaning that they're ranked in accordance with a search engine algorithm.
As opposite, on the right and at the very top (marked out by another color) are Sponsored Links – paid results based on PPC scheme. In accordance with
the statistics data, 75% of users prefer visiting free organic search results rather than paid advertising. This means that 3 of every 4 visitors using
Google.com for their search could be your prospective clients, if you rank in the top 10 for your targeted keywords.
We will make a keyword research for you to ensure that only relevant and high traffic queries that describe your specific products or services will be
promoted during our organic search engine optimization process. In such a way you'll attract maximum volume of relevant traffic and expand your online
presence to the new heights.
Our organic search engine optimization services include:
• keyword research
• content analysis and on-page optimization
• seo copywriting
• title and meta tags optimization
• HTML code optimization
• internal navigation optimization
• quality one-way link building for:
At the end of every month of our work you'll get monthly report on work done and results achieved to be always aware of search engine placement dynamics
and overall progress.
- link popularity (number of inbound links) growth;
- PageRank (overall weight of inbound links) growth;
- anchor text ranking (structuring links with particular anchors, combining them for natural look, etc.).
Price for website optimization
As in any other market field, pricing varies. Depending on the group of factors with the main concern of how much time and efforts will it take to gain
the very top of major search engines with your targeted keywords. For example, a key phrase life insurance requires much more efforts
and time gaining the top than personalized gift ideas for mom and pricing in both cases will vary dramatically. But whatever your field is, we'll
provide you with the best possible price taking into consideration the volume of work that has to be made. Simply
today and get a free custom proposal for your specific needs and goals.